Additional Tickets for the The Open will be released on 15th April

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
There will be an additional 15000 tickets released on the 15th April for The Open for anyone who missed out first time round. They have increased the amount of seating available which has allowed them to increase the ticket capacity. I am sure they will go quickly so worthwhile signing up for The One Club in advance as they are going to publish how to purchase them before the 15th.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I can see it being gridlock up there for the open.

It will be.

There will be park and rides from miles and miles away (I have heard from Ballymena onwards will be park and ride).

I went up for the Irish Open (obviously not on the same scale) and it was busy enough but very well organised! I am sure they will have it all planned out with plenty of park and rides with frequent buses in and out. The train is also another option but I am sure it will be absolutely bunged and knowing Translink they will probably have 3 carriages on each train

D

Deleted member 1147

Anyone tried this morning and succeeded?
It appears the website can't cope with the demand!

D

Deleted member 1147

''Set your phone browser to secret or private browser let's you straight in''................Not mine, someone kindly posted it on Twitter. HTH!
Seen it, tried it...didn't work :mad:

Thanks for the suggestion though (y)

D

Deleted member 1147

I got some in the end, so if anyone wants some it’s worth being persistent