UEFA, the Europa League final & the responsible option...

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
We got over 30k for the final next weekend in the end- City will have got the same ( or very close).
Capacity is 90k and the FA allocate a fair number to grassroots etc.
Its not a bad divvy re FA cup final tickets but the FA via club wembley want £252.50 a ticket. And am still after some but am not paying £757.50 plus booking fees and postage for 90 mins.

D

Deleted member 1740

Its not a bad divvy re FA cup final tickets but the FA via club wembley want £252.50 a ticket. And am still after some but am not paying £757.50 plus booking fees and postage for 90 mins.

Tashy lad, i admire your stance on not paying it, i couldnt say no for a cup final, but you won't be going to a CL final unless you're willing to stump that type of dosh up.

It's disgusting how fans get shafted over ticket prices.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Stu.
Champions league i would pay extra. Paid a few quid for a couple of days in Monaco. But not the FA CUP. Bloody FA, UEFA and FIFA.
PS. Bought me fireworks for tomorrow. If we lose. Al use um for FA cup final. If we lose that. New years eve it is then. 🤗

D

Deleted member 1740

Stu.
Champions league i would pay extra. Paid a few quid for a couple of days in Monaco. But not the FA CUP. Bloody FA, UEFA and FIFA.
PS. Bought me fireworks for tomorrow. If we lose. Al use um for FA cup final. If we lose that. New years eve it is then. 🤗

Hopefully you'll have a banging new year then Tashy 😂

D

Deleted member 15344

Club Wembley ? Are they not corporate package tickets anyway so they are going to be a bit more expensive- they are those middle red seats and include the full wine and dine package.

Tickets for the Final in normal seats are significantly cheaper than that - ranging from £45 to £145

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Club Wembley ? Are they not corporate package tickets anyway so they are going to be a bit more expensive- they are those middle red seats and include the full wine and dine package.
They do. I went Club Wembley to an England game, and it was all you could eat and drink befor the game, and drinks at half time. Bought in a charity auction for £100 each, so not a bad deal. Shame the England Netherlands game interrupted our eating and drinking.:(

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Tickets for the Final in normal seats are significantly cheaper than that - ranging from £45 to £145

You make it sound like the FA are doing us a favour on the prices.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Hopefully you'll have a banging new year then Tashy 😂
Ba$^&{d 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Mid May means two things, the hope of better weather and the annual outrage at ticketing. Vote with your feet folks, vote with your feet...
My team voted with their feet many months ago. They 'decided' against qualification for this by underperforming right through that season. ;-(