Adams hybrid opportunity

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
so ive used two of the new clubs for one round and im well happy. i got the 24 super dhy google it, it looks amazing!! its a hybrid no its an iron no it isnt an iron and it isnt a hybrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol it has a white matrix ozik hx3 white tie shaft and golf pride whiteout grip.
i got it to replace my 4 iron as i cant hit it, it is probably in my head but i think my 4 iron looks and feels like a 1 iron. my previous hybrid was my 190 club and after a few hits on the course this super dhy is going 195 ish (carry) so its a good replacement. with my swing etc this club gives me a nice low flight, excellent for inland links courses (;)).

next club is the 18 super ls speedline fairway wood, with kuro kage 70 shaft. amazing. this is the club i need to gain yardges from my 3 hybrid. and this certainly does it. sunday was a 2 1/2 club wind and at a par 3 220 to centre into the wind i was pin high off the green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this club is adjustable up 1 and down 1 and 1/2 up 1/2 down and closed open etc. i think ive got it at 17.5 0.5 closed. again i had a low flight and was well impressed.
this fairway wood has 2 speed slots the rbz has 1. so whats the other for. well the adams rep said 1 slot gives it the expolsive hot off the face (read 17 yards longer lol) but the 2 slot helps keep the face in position and keeps it low/ mid. having owned a rbz 17 fairway i can honestly say i noticed this. perhaps also having a good quality shaft as the kuro kage helps also.
im still awaiting the 19 hybrid but hopefully this will be the 205 to 210 club.

also out the few shots ive hit with both clubs have been arrow straight and really easy to hit. really wish we had got fitted for the drivers but we cant have everything. the drivers have the speed slot just behind the face which another make doesnt:cool:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Pleased your getting to grips with yours. I've got to get to the range with mine (18* & 15*) as I've only had competitive matches so far since receiving them and couldn't risk putting them 100% straight into play. I'll have a play with the adjustments then also on the range.

Just waiting on my V4 Hybrid which I know will play a huge part in my game so looking forward to receiving that.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Just received an email to say that the Tech V4 Hybrids are back in stock and I'll receive mine by Friday :thup:

Did everyone fill their cards in on-line for their cap with the yardage difference on it?

Hunka Turf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just received an email to say that the Tech V4 Hybrids are back in stock and I'll receive mine by Friday :thup:

Did everyone fill their cards in on-line for their cap with the yardage difference on it?

Glad to hear your V4 is on its way. I've been using mine regularly for a few weeks now and I'm in love.

Yes I filled in the form online but haven't received the cap yet.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Came home to a card left from the UPS carrier :(

Then noticed it said "left next door" :D

Next door out at work now so got to wait :(

Not long though and now I have my new Adams 19 degree Idea Tech V4 Hybrid :thup:

Will give it a go in our roll-up on Friday :smirk:

V44.jpgV41.jpgV42.jpgV43.jpg

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Great to hear the V4s have turned up guys.

Plus HT is liking his sticks.

Fish seems to have been playing everywhere, mostly well, without any in the bag yet!

Hendo007

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site