Adams hybrid opportunity

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Hi all

The latest opportunity is the chance to be fitted from the excellent range of Adams hybrid clubs and fairway woods. The four selected forum members will be fitted for (and keep) hybrids and fairways to fit their game and their bag lineup. This will take place at Studley Wood Golf Club in Oxfordshire next Wednesday, June 19th. I appreciate that this is another fitting that isn't ideally located for those further north but this is dictated by where the brands want the fittings to take place. We are working on some other fittings in different locations. You will need to make your own way to Studley Wood for around 10.30am and there will be the opportunity to play golf after the fitting. If you are interested in taking part send the following information to paul_o'hagan@ipcmedia.com

Name
Forum name
Home club
Contact number
Current hybrids and fairway woods used
Assessment of current hybrid and fairway wood play

Last edited:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Im in :thup: Would be nice nice to sort out my mish mash at that end of the bag.

Work have told us this week that we are on flexi time with no overtime for 2 weeks so i might as well give it a go :D

Great oppotunity and good luck to all :thup:

S

Snelly

I would have been interested in this as I hear good things about Adams, particularly relative to their hybrids. I cannot make it though as I am in Paris for the Air Show next week. Shame.

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Happy to do a wee overnighter to take part. Just about to make some big changes to that end of the bag soon so the hotel and petrol money could be offset against what I would spend on one club!!!

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Definitely up for this.inconsistent all round with hybrids and only fairway wood must be 10 years old,so Desperately in need of reassessment.Never played SW,sounds like a superb day for the lucky foursome.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm in :thup:

Having to use my 4 iron immediately after every drive is costing me distance, especially from more awkward lies, so, I have a natural gap for a hybrid and especially a fitted one as I've tried a few and not got on with them so this is a great opportunity from GM.

Fingers crossed

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
im in. big adams lover. I have 3 adams hybrids. would like to see if they could tempt me into a fairway wood.

shaft fitting would be cool as ive never been fitted for anything.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm in! oh hang on..

Lucky people coming up, the new Adams Hybrids are Awesome!-IER! (i can say thay, they are Adidas) who ever wins will love it! good luck guys and girls! fingers crossed for you!

golfsaint

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
As I have only just picked up some Callaway xhot hybrids & 3 woods this week,i am going to leave my name out of the hat this time, even though it looks like another super opportunity from the guys at GM towers.

But maybe the next opportunity for me (hopefully a Callaway one!)

Whom ever is picked I hope you have a great day😃