A wee video of Atticus, Brian and myself at Carnoustie

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I had the pleasureof being invited to Carnoustie on Monday to play the Championship course by Alan and his friend Brian. The course is wonderful and I was swept away with all the history of Hogans Alley and Nicklaus' bunker. I played absolutely SHocking but had the time of my life. I have added a video of some of the day and there are some interesting camera angles as I dabbled with the tripod. It does drag on a bit so be warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQoT5d5ZGm4

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
How off putting must that camera have been! I love the experimentation though, as you say some great angles. If you ever play golf with me don't try anything like that though as I will no doubt home in on the lens with my finest titliest.

As for the golf itself I am so envious of anyone who has played the Championship course at Carnousite. I would love to someday grace its fairways. I'm glad you all had a good day out.

Ste_Denial

Head Pro
Visit site
theeaglehunter, thats exactually what i was thinking. put a camera infront of me like that and no doubt it will get broke lol

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good job Andy. Great video. The footage came out really well. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit.
I had a great day and thoroughly enjoyed myself as I knew I would.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was that 3 off the tee literally at the begining there? :D Lucky blighters all enjoying Carnoustie.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Jings. How brave were you with your camera? Disposable one was it?

Glad you guys had a good day. Nice to see it wasn't blistering hot...that would have made me just TOO jealous.

:p

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good effort Mad, I am thinking of getting one of those cool tripods (gorilla pods???) That you can wrap around anything to hold the cam in place. Get some footage by having it strapped to a trolley on the way round.

Love those daring camera angles!

:THUMBSUP:

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
It is a small Gorilla tripod I have and I got it from Asda for £3.50. When you think about it the ball is usually 2 feet off the ground with the driver so placing the camera 12 feet away there is little chance of hitting it.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeah, but you havn't seen me thin a driver :D

Yeah I seen one in Tesco for about the same price, I think I will get it next time I go as I am keen to record lots of golf to watch back in years to come.

I have had a little go of windows movie maker and it seems simple enough but has the ability to create reall good films if you are prepared to put the time in.