A warning, if ever there was one!!....................

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks guys, but I've literally gone "Cold Turkey" and am determined to see this through.
My big sister has warned me that if she ever sees me with a cigarette in my hand she is going to punch me in the head
????
And I'm going to avoid vaping as well
Nothing, other than fresh air is ever entering my lungs again.

I stopped cold turkey, it wasnt too bad, I just ate a lot more chocolate

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I've noticed I'm breathing a lot better Chris, especially through my hooter. It used to feel permanently blocked, but it's as clear as a bell now.
Still feeling shattered, but improving, so thinking about going back to work on Saturday.
Personally I would give it another week before returning to work. The still feeling shattered bit tells me that. ?

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just read this smiffy, well done on the non smoking mate , I packed up when I saw my dad in an oxygen tent due to smoking, I have never even wanted one since , (I could do without the side effect though ......all five stone of it )
The doctor will have you bright eyed and bushy tailed soon mate . Get well soon.?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I've noticed I'm breathing a lot better Chris, especially through my hooter. It used to feel permanently blocked, but it's as clear as a bell now.
Still feeling shattered, but improving, so thinking about going back to work on Saturday.

I would give it another few days/week Rob. Stress at work won't help a speedy recovery and very few employers appreciate employees who "do the right thing" these days.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Met the wife from work earlier and went for a walk around the town to get some fresh air in my lungs.
I'm supposed to be playing golf on Friday, seniors four man team event at Cooden.
Easy walking, so figuring it might do me good to get out.
Get a buggy Rob! Glad the non smoking is going well. ?

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Met the wife from work earlier and went for a walk around the town to get some fresh air in my lungs.
I'm supposed to be playing golf on Friday, seniors four man team event at Cooden.
Easy walking, so figuring it might do me good to get out.

Do it Rob. Take plenty of balls as there are some funny places round there!

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
12 days now!!
???
Stop counting the days mate. It's over. You've cracked it so don't even think about it anymore. (y)(y)(y)(y)

Anyway, Sam, and several dozen Forumites and mates, would have your danglies hanging from a flagpole if you started again. :ROFLMAO: