A softer feel...

tsped83

Tour Winner
Visit site
Callaway Hex Chrome+ :thup:

Are these aimed more at faster swingers Gareth? Think I read that somewhere or it could be tosh... think my driver swing speed is approx. 91 so i'm certainly not in that bracket.

Leaning towards the NXT Tour S...

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Are these aimed more at faster swingers Gareth? Think I read that somewhere or it could be tosh... think my driver swing speed is approx. 91 so i'm certainly not in that bracket.

Leaning towards the NXT Tour S...

Suits me pal and I'm not what you'd call brisk.

PM me your address I'll send you a sleeve :thup:

Last edited:

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
The RBZ Urethene feels super soft off the putter, i love them! Also trying out the NXT Tour S, not hit them yet, have a dozen here just waiting to get lost.

Others to consider would be AD333 Tour. You are stepping into the mid market price of 25-35ish, the DX3 is a good cheaper alternative, but not as soft off the putter as the Taylormade.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Suits me pal and I'm not what you'd call brisk.

PM me your address I'll send you a sleeve :thup:

How does the Chrome+ compare with the AD333? I like the price point of the AD333 (Hex Chrome+ is in a similar price point), but wouldn't mind trying something a bit softer.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
How does the Chrome+ compare with the AD333? I like the price point of the AD333 (Hex Chrome+ is in a similar price point), but wouldn't mind trying something a bit softer.

I actually started off playing the AD333.

The only reason I moved away from it was I wanted a little more greenside control that urethane covers offer, so I moved to the Pro V1.

Price became an issue with the Pro V1, so shopped around and came across The Hex Chrome.

Fractionally firmer than a Pro V but not by much.