A Round With Radar

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Anyone watched these yet? There have been three, am only halfway through the latest one with Matt Wallace
Have not seen the first two yet, but am already liking it a lot. Some good banter, and intersting conversation, if Radar had been walking around like this with Tiger and Phil, it would probably have been much better viewing. Reminds me a lot of the old BBC A round With Aliss, similar format of course. The episodes are made by Ping, so I guess it restricts him to playing with Ping players only. I think it would be great if SKY picked up on it and widened the corpus of players, I'm sure they could work out a way that allowed any brand players to appear :unsure:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Watched the Matt Wallace on last night, then the Sulli and Hatton this morning. Not bad. Yes its soft marketing too but that isn't intrusive.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
When Wallace played the first hole like he did I thought "hang on, these guys are human". I then watched the way all 3 pros played in each episode. Bloody Hell. There's something more real about it watching it like this than how you normally follow them on telly. Awesome.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just seen the Matt Wallace one. Very enjoyable although the blatant Ping promotion was a bit unnecessary. We could see the Ping name enough without adding the slightly awkward promos.

The course looked lovely, anyone on here played it?