A loose object in TM M2 driver

DK2020

Visit site
A long story short, I accidently put a small piece of hot glue inside my 2016 M2 driver through the weight hole. I know crazy...
The tricky thing is there appears to be sticky substance side the driver and it holds this piece then let it goes randomly - I say random but it often rattles at the top of my back swing which does not help. My driver drives me crazy...
A golf friend suggested adding water to 'flush' out but I fear this sticky substance is there for reason -balancing weight etc - and I felt that sloshing water may do more harm than good.
Does anyone know the purpose of this? I know it is definitely there because a little of it came out when I put a plastic wire inside the driver.
And more importantly, any good idea on how to get the piece out?
The hot glue is only 1mm smaller than the weight port hole so it will be unbelievably tricky.
I have tried vacuum but the piece got stuck in the adhesive material so it didn't work.
Thanks

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you can get it so it is sitting just above the weight port- a bit of glue on a cotton bud attach it to the bit, wait for it to set and gently pull it through.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
If you can get it so it is sitting just above the weight port- a bit of glue on a cotton bud attach it to the bit, wait for it to set and gently pull it through.
Or a bit of hot melt injected throuygh the weight port should be able to catch the offending object. The effect of having a tiny amount of weight out of place is likely to be undetectable.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If it’s a hollow head you may get it out through the hosel.
You will have to take the shaft out and remove the bolt and washer.
If not do you know the melting temp of the glue.
If you can melt it partially it will just stick to the head and not rattle around.