a load of balls?

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
I used Warbirds over the winter, seemed longer than the AD333's and stayed straighter(!), however I prefer the feel of the AD333s fro 100 yards and in. Personnal choice.

I think that's usually the case, I used to play Warbirds and got better distance and less side spin. The AD333 are a lot friendlier from 100 yards in and I find that due to being softer I do not need to put as much power in with them.

I would love to try some Tri speed though, I have seen some on EBay but I am always dubious about lake balls and their lack of distance.

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Srixon AD333 and The new Taylormade Burner are both fantastic - really soft and nice distance.

I sometimes use the warbirds in the winter but the cover tends to get scuffed very easily and they are quite hard off the club face, great for distance though.

Liam_Austin

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Well I picked my up for £20, as I was in a rush and wasnt too worried about the price.

They do retail at £18 but im sure you can get them cheaper somewhere, or maybe not considering there fairly new out.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Cheers just had a quick look on EBay and £20 and £30 for the TP ones, think I will stick with the AD333 this season and look at changing once these have run out.