A joke of a football club

D

Deleted member 15344

Either a wind up..or your an idiot.....or have no knowledge of football......or maybe all 3.

A fan of Ashley then :D

He has certainly made a mess of your club in one respect but you are certainly a lot better off than some

D

Deleted member 15344

McCoist seems to be doing ok - winning the league two years out of three so far and gaining the needed promotion.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
McCoist seems to be doing ok - winning the league two years out of three so far and gaining the needed promotion.

:rolleyes: FFS I could do the same with the finances and players at his disposal. They were the ONLY full time time in the two leagues :rofl:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

:rolleyes: FFS I could do the same with the finances and players at his disposal. They were the ONLY full time time in the two leagues :rofl:

:rofl:

What else was he supposed to do ? He could only win the league and gain promotions - successfully done that.

Final of one domestic cup and semi final of the other ( so far )

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
:rofl:

What else was he supposed to do ? He could only win the league and gain promotions - successfully done that.

Final of one domestic cup and semi final of the other ( so far )

You are forgetting the second highest wage bill in Scotland to win against brickies, bakers and builders.

And yet to win ANY cup competition he has entered I think. Anyway this isn't a discussion about the oldest rookie manager in Scotland.

As an aside is there ANY subject you don't know about? HOw do you have time for anything else with your savant like knowledge on any given subject?

D

Deleted member 15344

Phil.....The Ramsden Cup in Scotland equates to the Johnsons Paint Trophy in England.

If he didn't get to the final I'm pretty sure he would have been ridiculed ?

He is doing what is needed to gain his club promotion - what more can he do ?

D

Deleted member 15344

You are forgetting the second highest wage bill in Scotland to win against brickies, bakers and builders.

And ? Still has won the leagues they are in have they not ?

And yet to win ANY cup competition he has entered I think. Anyway this isn't a discussion about the oldest rookie manager in Scotland.

As an aside is there ANY subject you don't know about? HOw do you have time for anything else with your savant like knowledge on any given subject?

Not turning it personal are you ? Sorry but I wasn't the one to bring up McCoist ? Suppose it's ok when he is being ridiculed.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not turning it personal are you ? Sorry but I wasn't the one to bring up McCoist ? Suppose it's ok when he is being ridiculed.

Nope is not personal merely a question as you seem to be an expert on everything and post accordingly and if you read back I never brought up McCoist either so maybe read the threads and posts before you post indiscriminately. Or not.

D

Deleted member 15344

Nope is not personal merely a question as you seem to be an expert on everything and post accordingly and if you read back I never brought up McCoist either so maybe read the threads and posts before you post indiscriminately. Or not.

Am I an expert ? Never said anything of the sort but cheers for the compliment :thup:

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Moving the thread back to Blackpool, it's another case where getting promoted to the Premier League almost certainly means the beginning of very lean times. It's very hard to stay in the Premiership, so owners feel they have to spend, spend and spend some more to have a chance. Majority of cases it doesn't work, ending up with millions spent on mercenaries who don't care about the club, forcing the club into major debt, and the hero manager that got the club promoted, long gone as he's been sacked in favour of a 'top name'. Within 6 months of promotion, the backbone of team is vastly different. Recent main examples are Wolves, Forest and Portsmouth.

Getting in the Premier isn't the panacea. Long gone are the days when you can challenge in the top league as a new team. Now, it's all about survival. Doesn't make for entertainment when you're being beaten most weeks. For my club, I was glad that we didn't win at Wembley as it keeps the club largely as it was and more pleasing as you see more 'wins' on the board.

I sympathise with Blackpool and hope that the heart of the club comes back soon.