A Good, Sturdy Trolley

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have recently been looking for a decent golf trolley having found most of the ones that I have bought to date to be pretty poor. My bag is quite heavy so all of the 'bargain' trolleys that I have bought are either too flimsy or not particularly stable. I did buy an electric trolley but my wife nicks that when we play together and I cannot warrant a second one in the house. I have looked at the Powakaddy range of non- electric trolleys but do not know if they are worth the high price. Sadly there are not many reviews of golf trolleys so any suggestions would be welcome. I have access to all of the usual retailers, American Golf, Direct Golf etc so any reports would help me out.

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
I can recommend the Powakaddy Quattro trolley highly!

I've got a Mizuno Tour Bag (same as Luke Donalds) which is enormous and heavy and the Powakaddy deals with it easily.

When folded its tiny too so makes for easy transportation.

I think i paid £70 for it from American Golf.

B

birdieman

I have had a Powacaddy pull cart for 4 years and it's done hundreds of rounds and is still like new -money well spent.

Hoppy

Club Champion
Visit site
I can recommened the Powerkaddy Twinline 3 very nice trolley, it's a push trolley which I find alot easier than pulling but you can fold the front wheel up and pull it if you wish. It folds up really small to. Cost £70-£80

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Anyone had any experience of the Twinline 1 and 2? I am willing to may the extra for the 3 but the others can be found for £20 less and if there is little difference then I would rather buy the cheaper option.

Ajd1

Visit site
I have the Twinline 1, it's the best trolley I've bought to date very easy to push and a lot better than pulling.
I think the only difference between the 1 and 3 is the 3 folds up smaller.
The 2 of course doesn't have the third wheel.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for all of the help. I have managed to barter American Golf down on the price of the of the Twinline 3 so as it is only a little more than Direct Golf are charging for the 1 or 2 so have gone for that.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The trolley has arrived and after a couple of outings at the weekend I can agree, I am not at all disappointed. The break is a bit weak but that is about it, the rest is superb. Now I am not at all annoyed when my wife nicks the Go-Kart, this is almost as effortless as an electric trolley.