A few pictures from Ballyliffin.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Second pub. And it might not have been caddyshack either :whistle:

Thats right although if I remember right there were 2 haggling attempts made by 2 seperate people and none of them were Scottish. So I will leave it to yourselves to work out who the 2 cheapskates were:whistle:

Brendy...is this one of the few random locals you have photos of

imagesCAY2WY1W.jpg

:mmm:

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Thats right although if I remember right there were 2 haggling attempts made by 2 seperate people and none of them were Scottish. So I will leave it to yourselves to work out who the 2 cheapskates were:whistle:

:mmm:
when I had each of your green fees in my wallet? it never happened!!! :D by the way, what eejit thought I was the perfect choice to be the money keeper?

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
when I had each of your green fees in my wallet? it never happened!!! :D by the way, what eejit thought I was the perfect choice to be the money keeper?

We knew that you would be led astray by Yodas powers and its just as well we gave you our green fees or you would still be walking back from Buncrana.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
I did say that if I hadn't given to you I'd have spent it, glad I didn't take my card either. I'd love to know why we went to Buncrana? All I remember was getting on a random bus. We even tried to haggle the cos of entry to the nightclub! Ah Jagerbombs the things you make me do.

To be fair Smange on the 16th I had to relax as the wheels where coming off big style. Imagine who else on Sunday could take more than 2 shots to hit the green on a par three ;).

sean1098

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Lol. was good to meet you lads, still got the shakes today. hope your run home was not to long.

Sean.
Chris I think it was precisely none matey!
I forgot to mention that each group I played with was great company, even if it did take me 8 or 9 holes to become human again on Sunday morning. Sean and Andrew were great craic and decent golfers too.

Steve, give me a while and ill see if I can photoshop...err I mean dig them out!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
2 hours and it was hard going :D got home to find my chores sat waiting, was asleep by 10 though.
Was very good to meet you two fellas, I am amazed that we managed to play considering our states. I did enjoy the back nine though and had a rake of pars to finish out.
Lol. was good to meet you lads, still got the shakes today. hope your run home was not to long.

Sean.

T

thecraw

Sounds good, Brendy teach Chris how to focus a camera! Looks as though he got some of that sudocrem on the lens of his camera!

sean1098

Assistant Pro
Visit site
you managed to play. i could not hit the ball. lol...no more black bush for me then.

Sean.
2 hours and it was hard going :D got home to find my chores sat waiting, was asleep by 10 though.
Was very good to meet you two fellas, I am amazed that we managed to play considering our states. I did enjoy the back nine though and had a rake of pars to finish out.