72 Srixon Golf Balls for £40.99

ma_bass

Medal Winner
Visit site
Screen Shot 2014-10-05 at 13.55.52.jpg

Direct Golf have an offer of 3 dozen Srixon distance for £25, so I thought I'd stock up for winter and beyond.
Check out the attached image of my shopping basket and grab a bargain!

1. Add 6 boxes of Srixon distance - £59.94 standard price minus £9.94 for the multibuy. This takes the basket to £50.
2. Add a .99p pack of tees, taking the basket total to £50.99, this allows you to use their current promo code.
3. Apply the 'Get £10 off when you spend £50' Promo code. EURO10
4. The basket is totalled at £40.99 including free delivery!

Thats me set for balls for a while!

G

guest100718

just bouhgt 7 doz callaway hex chrome from golf depot at 14.99 a doz.

MC72

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Eh?

All very well having lessons. Might pose a bit of a problem having no balls during the subsequent round though

Needing to buy 72 balls at this stage of the season points to an issue with the OPs golf. He needs balls to play, but would be better sorting out why the balls are being lost prior to playing more and losing more balls and not getting a bit of an understanding as to how he can improve his game.

To the OP your game might just need some small/minor tweaks that a good pro might be able to help you with in a short space of time.

enjoy your golf....and your Srixon distance balls

ma_bass

Medal Winner
Visit site
Needing to buy 72 balls at this stage of the season points to an issue with the OPs golf. He needs balls to play, but would be better sorting out why the balls are being lost prior to playing more and losing more balls and not getting a bit of an understanding as to how he can improve his game.

To the OP your game might just need some small/minor tweaks that a good pro might be able to help you with in a short space of time.

enjoy your golf....and your Srixon distance balls

Nothing majorly wrong with my game, just when it goes wrong it goes very wrong! My home course isn't very forgiving.
I also think I am a bit of a golf ball hoarder!

G

guest100718

if there is a deal on fo a ball you like then stock up. I have next years already :)

John_R7

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Nowt wrong with Srixon Distance IMO. I hit my lowest ever medal score of scratch 73 with one this year.
They actually feel fairly soft, don't let distance make you think it is a pebble. I like them off all the clubs. I am NOT saying they are buttery soft but I thought they were Ok from the start and after a few rounds you would be used to them anyway. They perform fine. They won't sit down and screw back 6" on a 30% nipped wedge. I play for release on them but since I play them all the time you learn how they will react - sort of semi linksy, land 1 or 2 yards short of the green and roll on 6 - 20 yards for a tap in birdie ;)

To the OP - decent price working out at about £7 a dozen. However, SD do them all the time at 2 for £16 and Watt Brothers I have seen at 2 for £15. So daily you can pick up fir £7.50/£8 a dozen.

ma_bass

Medal Winner
Visit site
Nowt wrong with Srixon Distance IMO. I hit my lowest ever medal score of scratch 73 with one this year.
They actually feel fairly soft, don't let distance make you think it is a pebble. I like them off all the clubs. I am NOT saying they are buttery soft but I thought they were Ok from the start and after a few rounds you would be used to them anyway. They perform fine. They won't sit down and screw back 6" on a 30% nipped wedge. I play for release on them but since I play them all the time you learn how they will react - sort of semi linksy, land 1 or 2 yards short of the green and roll on 6 - 20 yards for a tap in birdie ;)

To the OP - decent price working out at about £7 a dozen. However, SD do them all the time at 2 for £16 and Watt Brothers I have seen at 2 for £15. So daily you can pick up fir £7.50/£8 a dozen.

Good to know, thanks!

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Needing to buy 72 balls at this stage of the season points to an issue with the OPs golf.

Sorry and without wanting to hijack the thread..........

But that is the most presumptuous and frankly ridiculous statement i have read on these boards.

Quite an achievement:thup:

MC72

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Sorry and without wanting to hijack the thread..........

But that is the most presumptuous and frankly ridiculous statement i have read on these boards.

Quite an achievement:thup:

Not as presumptuous as you assuming I wanted you to post and let me know what you thought. But keep reading the boards, dare to post yourself and if I can be *rsed I'll let you know what I think.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ahh. Yet another thread with the types of responses that are making me drift away from this place rapidly.

Good deal OP. My Dad loves these balls for the reason they are cheap and branded with a recognisable name and that is about as deep as he goes when looking to purchase balls.

Could be good for anyone with a few mates who all switch to a distance ball over winter.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Ahh. Yet another thread with the types of responses that are making me drift away from this place rapidly.

Good deal OP. My Dad loves these balls for the reason they are cheap and branded with a recognisable name and that is about as deep as he goes when looking to purchase balls.

Could be good for anyone with a few mates who all switch to a distance ball over winter.

Yup. Makes me laugh when golfers go on about the tradition, etiquette and all the other things that golfers like to think makes them special. Then you read some of the posts on here by a few hardcore golfers and you think, really..... if this is how golfers behave at the club then no wonder the game is losing members and participants at a rapid rate of knots.

And back to the OP, good deal. I'm also a golf ball hoarder at times and have just stocked up on some cheap Bridgestone Fixxess to use during the winter as I also have been known to lose a few when my game is not where it should be. i.e. most of the time at the moment.

lex!

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Yes, very much in agreement. I tell myself not to bother with it but very bored at work right now.

I also like Srixon Distance and have a stock from SD

NorfolkShaun

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

:thup: know how you feel

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nothing majorly wrong with my game, just when it goes wrong it goes very wrong! My home course isn't very forgiving.
I also think I am a bit of a golf ball hoarder!

You can never have to many balls stashed away, very comforting. I'm with you on this one. At this time of year on my course you can be just off the fairway and lose your ball under leaves, in thick grass etc. Low sunlight on the course is also a killer for tracking and finding your ball. Decent shots can still lead to lost balls so I also fill up on cheaper balls through this time of year as more will get lost.