360 boost blisters.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Wore a brand new pair of the older style 360 boost shoes today and blistered up within 5 holes, could barely walk by the turn and had to change footwear.

This is clearly not a new issue but what's the answer to solving it ??

Is it just a case that they need to be broken in and I have to suffer along the way or is there an easier answer ??

D

Deleted member 15344

Different shoes will affect different peoples feet

I have had blisters from every pair of FJ I have owned until worn in , where as any Adidas pair I have been able to wear straight from the box

To be safe I always wear blister plasters whenever I wear a new pair until they are worn in

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Different shoes will affect different peoples feet

Spot on.

Heel ankle height and width is as important as basic sole width and length, hinge point and flex - all have the potential to create problems either short, or long term.

Very few need any real wearing in though - maybe Icons and equivilent leather shoes but not the lightweight models. However, they need to fit properly!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
get a pair that fit you better, if theyve ripped your feet up that badly theres too much friction, and if theyre adidas shoes the heel in the shoe wont be long to follow after your feet

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
get a pair that fit you better, if theyve ripped your feet up that badly theres too much friction, and if theyre adidas shoes the heel in the shoe wont be long to follow after your feet

It's interesting cause I have the newer style in the same size and played easy 10 rounds in them and not a single issue.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's interesting cause I have the newer style in the same size and played easy 10 rounds in them and not a single issue.
There can be subtle differences in shoes, same style, that cause the problem.

I've just got a whopping blister on my little toe today which is caused by the shoe being slightly too big on my right foot. I'm getting some insoles tomorrow 😟. I hate shoes, I often get problems.

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
For adidas I’m always a size bigger than most other brands.

Bought Nike last year and I’ll never look anywhere else now, perfect straight out the box

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I just put zinc tape on the hotspots for all new golf shoes I buy.

All with the exception of my Ecco hybrid tours. Possibly the best shoe I have ever owned. Think the suit my flipper size 10’s

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
I bought a pair of these tail end of last season and suffered blisters on my right foot and the heel material on right show has worn right through after 5 rounds use. A guy I know had similar issues so I think they may not be made to the best quality even though they are not cheap shoes

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
It's this and my own experiences that have put me off adidas even though their new styling is excellent and a lot of people on here are happy with them, especially as the heel wearing issues seem to have been resolved. I have worn FJ out of the box every time and never had a blister. THe doubts are back in my mind again now

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
After the 360 shoes I'm wary of anything but footjoy because they always seem to fit very well out the box, will probably not buy anything else in the near future unless the price is silly good