2's

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Did something I've never ever done before today.

Had 2's on every one of our three par 3's!

can anyone top that?

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nope but I had one today by didn't bother paying into the sweep because i didn't have change when paying my fee. Sods law though. Wouldn't have been near one had I paid 😂

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Did something I've never ever done before today.

Had 2's on every one of our three par 3's!

can anyone top that?

How many points did you come in with, that is stonking, did you enter the twos? Noticed a guy who won his div on Thursday had 2 X 2's

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've had three 2's in one round 3 times. Best one was three of them in 4 holes. Birdie 2, bogey 6, birdie 2 and then had an eagle 2.

Stupid game.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
18th May 2007 - Traditions GC in Surrey, birdied all four par 3s in the same round. Last one was an absolute monster from one end of the green to the other.

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
How many points did you come in with, that is stonking, did you enter the twos? Noticed a guy who won his div on Thursday had 2 X 2's

Unfortunately was just in our Saturday Swizzle!

Came in with 42 points today but very good striking all round and putts were dropping.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well done great achievement

I played once and was the only player with a 2 so the other 3 would have been wasted.

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Well done great achievement

I played once and was the only player with a 2 so the other 3 would have been wasted.

Thanks very much mate.
Crazy really, I'm not sure if I've ever hit them all in reg in the same round but stiffed it in to all of them!

very close to a 1 on or 8th!