2022 World Cup.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Having popped into Doha for an afternoon. I was not impressed. This is Qatars chance to sell itself to the world. It’s not doing a very good job.

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Euros in 2016 only had 0.5% alcohol in stadiums, which may as well have been no alcohol. Difference then was that there were plenty of alternatives away from the grounds to get your fill.

Tashyboy

Visit site
It’s Not a total ban though is it. Apparently if you are corporate you can drink alcohol. ??

Tashyboy

Visit site
Infantino’s statement, trying to justify the award of the WC to Qatar, is probably the most tone-deaf mash up of words of the year.

He probably doesn’t want to go on public record stating that “today, I feel a migrant worker”…

Not sure what the migrant worker thought of it.

There’s a video clip on Sky which I have struggled to load, he has seriously lost the plot. At the end of the clip a sky sports reporter gives her thoughts. It is very very good indeed.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Cannot believe with 1 day to go there seems so little interest. I have not spoken with anyone who seems to be really excited about the WC.

It would be interesting if there was a poll as I have not seen ant flags on cars yet.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Cannot believe with 1 day to go there seems so little interest. I have not spoken with anyone who seems to be really excited about the WC.

It would be interesting if there was a poll as I have not seen ant flags on cars yet.

I mentioned to MissisT yesterday, I have seen one flag outside a house.

Swango1980

Visit site
Infantino’s statement, trying to justify the award of the WC to Qatar, is probably the most tone-deaf mash up of words of the year.

He probably doesn’t want to go on public record stating that “today, I feel a migrant worker”…

Not sure what the migrant worker thought of it.
To be fair, he can relate to persecution of minorities, he understands racism, homophobia, etc. Because he was a ginger kid with freckles. He has suffered just as much as anyone else...