2021 Titleist ProV1

Hoganman1

Visit site
Is it just my imagination or are these balls a little longer off the tee than the 2019 version. I've been playing the 2019 model, but I found a couple of the 2021 version at our club and they seem longer. I'm about ready to re-stock my supply and the 2019 balls are still available at a slight discount. However, if the 2021s are a little longer I'm going to splurge and get several dozen. At age 71 getting ten more yards off my driver is huge for my game.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is it just my imagination or are these balls a little longer off the tee than the 2019 version. I've been playing the 2019 model, but I found a couple of the 2021 version at our club and they seem longer. I'm about ready to re-stock my supply and the 2019 balls are still available at a slight discount. However, if the 2021s are a little longer I'm going to splurge and get several dozen. At age 71 getting ten more yards off my driver is huge for my game.

But are they stopping as well?

My mate switched to TaylorMade Tour Response form ProV1 because he was getting more distance

https://www.todaysgolfer.co.uk/feat...-tour-response-vs-titleist-pro-v1-golf-balls/

Not tried the new Prov1 myself, too many other new balls in the cupboard and there is bound to be another version when I run out.

Hoganman1

Visit site
But are they stopping as well?

My mate switched to TaylorMade Tour Response form ProV1 because he was getting more distance

https://www.todaysgolfer.co.uk/feat...-tour-response-vs-titleist-pro-v1-golf-balls/

Not tried the new Prov1 myself, too many other new balls in the cupboard and there is bound to be another version when I run out.
Yes, the 2021 version reacts the same on or around the green for me. I know I can gain distance by playing balls designed to spin less and I've tried most of them. However, I rely heavily on my short game to score because I don't drive it very far anymore. It appears the 2021 ProV1 give me the best of both worlds. Like I said, maybe it's my imagination but the 2021 seems to be a little longer off the tee than the 2019. I'm just wondering if any one else is experiencing that too.

Last edited: