2021 Professional Golf Thread

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Went to bed thinking was all over! Homa must have missed that putt on 18!?
Yeah, it lipped out left edge

first playoff hole (10th) he ended at the base of a tree, looked dead, managed to play a cracker an 2 putted. Finau after a good drive couldn’t get up an down

Next was the 14th, finau pulled into a bunker, couldn’t get up an down. Max caught a piece of the green an 2 putted

Great stuff!

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Delighted for Max, gutted for Tony - two of my favourite players at the moment.

Not sure Max intended the result he got at 10 - he and his caddie were talking about getting it to the sprinkler heads - it went a fair bit past them.

And he definitely didn't intend ending up left of the pin on the final play off hole.

FELL75

Visit site
Yeah, it lipped out left edge

first playoff hole (10th) he ended at the base of a tree, looked dead, managed to play a cracker an 2 putted. Finau after a good drive couldn’t get up an down

Next was the 14th, finau pulled into a bunker, couldn’t get up an down. Max caught a piece of the green an 2 putted

Great stuff!
Cheers for recap. Missed the best bit after 4 full days watching?

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Delighted for Max, gutted for Tony - two of my favourite players at the moment.

Not sure Max intended the result he got at 10 - he and his caddie were talking about getting it to the sprinkler heads - it went a fair bit past them.

And he definitely didn't intend ending up left of the pin on the final play off hole.

I thought that (re 10th), amazing skills but think it came out much better than he expected

redbrownie

Visit site
The golf course looks interesting this week for the WGC event. It's apparently viewed as the toughest course in the state (Florida).

It's infuriating when Sky stop showing the featured groups to just talk crap. We want to watch the golf!

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Wow. Quite a few pros practice very close to the ball. I did that I think on the 1st work society trip I went on. Been more cautious ever since