2021 Professional Golf Thread

D

Deleted member 3432

I'm not sure Greta would approve. Nor should any of us really when you take a step back. (I'm not having a pop here by the way, you are stating a fact)

It just shows the attitudes of those who can afford to charter private planes. Live in a different world to the rest of us.

Personally I would have liked to see him hold his hand up saying he left without realising he made made the cut and stay at home.

Tour could have gave him a naughty boy lecture and left it at that.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
I've got the golf from the Belfry on the iPad while I am working...

I see nothing on the TV to induce me to revisit the course. It looks very dull. Maybe its the weather!

The commentators are making all the right noises about the condition, not tempted myself. Wish someone would take the British Masters back to a links (when things get back to normal). Thought Hillside was spectacular to watch

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The commentators are making all the right noises about the condition, not tempted myself. Wish someone would take the British Masters back to a links (when things get back to normal). Thought Hillside was spectacular to watch
I'll vote against that, not necessarily Hillside. The Open is always at a links course, it's nice to have The British Masters at a Heathland or parkland as an alternative.

sunshine

Visit site
I'll vote against that, not necessarily Hillside. The Open is always at a links course, it's nice to have The British Masters at a Heathland or parkland as an alternative.

I agree with this. We have the Open, the Dunhill Links and the Scottish Open on links courses every year. I thought the British Masters at Walton Heath was great. The reality is you need a 7000+ yard course for today's pros and there aren't many of those in Britain.

D

Deleted member 1147

Yeah, great to see Luke Donald have a good one...one of the good guys

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Prior to that putt he probably aged 5 years with his drive on the last. Just cleared the water by 1ft, 2ft? Nerve jangling.

You can tell by the nerves in the commentary box what this would mean to him. They are all rooting for him.