2020 Professional Golf Thread

woofers

Medal Winner
Visit site
Just the 62 for golfs most popular son currently today i see :)
And 63 for the next five behind him.
Sky presenters getting excited about De Shambles but failing to mention he’s only one better than the others.
Birdie fest on one of the easiest scoring courses apparently.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I stopped following Poulter a while back on twitter when he posted about buying a $30,000 dollar couch, made me think how out of touch he is with the real world. Now he has just said during an on course interview that during lockdown he was chipping balls through the windows of his car collection which I assume is mainly Ferraris. Quote "I can't drive them so may as well use them for something else" :rolleyes:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I stopped following Poulter a while back on twitter when he posted about buying a $30,000 dollar couch, made me think how out of touch he is with the real world. Now he has just said during an on course interview that during lockdown he was chipping balls through the windows of his car collection which I assume is mainly Ferraris. Quote "I can't drive them so may as well use them for something else" :rolleyes:

wonder if he can hit that socket rocket through the open window :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: