2018 targets and plans?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I'd like to get down to 3.0 or lower.
I've got a few top courses lined up: Liphook, Hindhead & West Hill (all for HFH) plus I won the auction to play Bearwood Lakes so will have to sort that out some time, plus I'd like to tie a game at Blackmoor in with the BL visit.
I also fancy some golf in the sun again this year.

Some good courses lined up there. I might play a lot of golf in the sun next year(s)... starting mid Feb

I intend to play lots of golf next year. After all, I'll have to fill my retirement somehow:clap:

D

Deleted member 17920

Play as many of my missing top 100 courses as possible. Should hopefully get well over 50 played by end of next year.
Same here, got the Kent tour so that’s another 3 quality courses, then Turnberry and I heard that’s average, I am sure I will play a few more before the H4H meet with playing Liphook and West Hill.

would like to have played in the Eden again but I can’t get the week off work :angry:

not it bothered about my handicap, would like to get back to single figures but I keep confusing ambition over ability.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Membership plans are on hold for another year, got something else to spend the cash on now.

Continue playing at the par 3 and enjoy any golf I get. Pretty much it.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Some good courses lined up there. I might play a lot of golf in the sun next year(s)... starting mid Feb

I intend to play lots of golf next year. After all, I'll have to fill my retirement somehow:clap:

I thought retiring at 68 was just for our generation.....:whistle:

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Play more than the 5 qualifiers I managed in 2017.

I'll be really frustrated if I finish 2018 with a handicap higher than 8 but I'll settle for just playing regularly and meeting more people in this daft quest of golf.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

I'll be really frustrated if I finish 2018 with a handicap higher than 8 but I'll settle for just playing regularly and meeting more people in this daft quest of golf.
You can always play off 6 with the boys.:thup::D

D

Deleted member 17920

We need to do a house swap for a while - I desperately want to play Woodhall Spa !
You will have to come up for a game when the course is finished, if you look at our twitter site you can see how much work we are doing, the course will be incredible in 2 years time.

D

Deleted member 17920

5 qualifiers!!! Blimey Jim, you need to join a proper club :D

lobthewedge

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Get shoulder fixed.

Visit Scott Gourlay in January for a new driver and maybe some irons.

Hopefully play more than last year.

Get down to 1.something.

Try and win club championship.