2018 European Tour Fantasy league

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh good. Missed the deadline to make changes. Joel Girrbach - world number 564 as star man. This is going to go well. Least ET were kind enough to give me Kiradech, my boy Thorbjorn and Paul Peterson so have a small chance at some points.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Oh good. Missed the deadline to make changes. Joel Girrbach - world number 564 as star man. This is going to go well. Least ET were kind enough to give me Kiradech, my boy Thorbjorn and Paul Peterson so have a small chance at some points.

It won't matter - I suspect the league ultimately will be dominated by whoever picks any ET member who does well in the majors and WGC as captain. Points for these minor tournaments is trivial, which is why some of the lower ranked players who win through Q School complain that they stand no chance unless they win and/or regularly get top tens in these tournaments, of having a decent R2D ranking for next year.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

I've also made the mistake of picking Paul Peterson!!
On the plus side, I do have three in the top four, including my Joker!
Long way to go.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Don't worry Dan - to add to the above this is a really unpredicatable tournament in many ways, guys aren't used to the format and when it gets to the 6 hole matchplay it's a real game of chance in many ways.

Last week no one moved anywhere, scoring was really low, could be similar this week. Never count your points on a Thursday! (or a Friday or Saturday for that matter) ;)

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

Peterson gone for me but the other five are good to go.
Three are T3 or better!

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wow. My team completely collapsed today! And Barnrat made it in to the knock outs by the skin of his teeth. This does not end well for me!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Wow. My team completely collapsed today! And Barnrat made it in to the knock outs by the skin of his teeth. This does not end well for me!

It won't end well for most people.
Apart from TBear and Happy, I doubt anyone has any of the others that have made the Matchplay stage...

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Woah Happy Barnrat
Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Rat:whoo::rofl:

Big jump up the board - but very tight still...

Oh, and Fragger despatched once more...

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
I had three players make the knockout phase - Aphibarnrat, Miyazato and Kaodaira (Captain). My other three all made it to day 3. I have rocketed up our GM League from 30th last week, to 30th this week.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
ET didn't do too badly with their picks in the end. Kiradech won it, and then had 3 others in the money. Not a good week by any means but when the winner's only picking up just over 200k it's not a big deal.

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Broke the cardinal sin of changing my captain from Aphibarnrat, thinking he may struggle in the heat, to Westwood who was looking good, but always seems to throw in a shocking round.