2018 European Tour Fantasy league

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
Doing much better this tournament.

Going to lose Els (should stop picking him just because he's my favourite player) but everyone else in my team is doing well. Hope they stay there by Sunday

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
All of mine made the cut and three are currently in the top ten. Close call for Rafa Cabrera Bello though ... but he birdied the last two holes and just pulled himself over the cut line. There is a glimpse of hope that I can move up from my current last place in the league.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Doing pretty well too.

Rose and Bello just scraping through for me but the other 4 are all up there.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Lost 2 and had I not swapped out all my chompers from last week I'd have 2 in the top 6 and all of them through :mad:

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
All 6 of mine have made the cut - two of them (Rose and Kucher) getting a birdie at the last. So 2 in the top 6, 2 more in the top 30, and all of them in for the weekend! Quite pleased with that.

And I've shown no loyalty to last week's team!

Digger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've got them all through to the weekend, although wishing I hadn't dropped Sully from last week! Put Rose in instead of him. That'll come back to bite me!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why is it that whenever I sit down to watch a bit of golf, my players start missing putts, missing greens and finding bunkers?