2015 Srixon irons.....a giant leap for mankind.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'll see how I get on, but not sure I need a 4-iron. Had a 3 and 4 iron in my old Callaway set, but rarely used them. Have a 22* hybrid which I really get on with, so don't think I'll need a 4. Cheers for the advise though, am sure if I was ever going to be able to hit a 4-iron it'd be the Covert, they're so damn forgiving! Was so impressed with them. How long have you had yours?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
These look very nice.

Ive never tried or even seen Srixon Irons before and would be interested in trying them.

Only problem is no one stocks them up here and there is no real interest in doing so.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Srixon have made a bit of a cock-up of this launch to be honest. This should have been their big return to the game, but they've made such a mess of the distribution side, especially in America, no-one knows they exist, and if they do, they can't find anywhere to go and hit them. They look amazing, and seem to perform great, but the massive price tag, and rubbish distribution will end up putting a lot of people off.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Srixon have made a bit of a cock-up of this launch to be honest. This should have been their big return to the game, but they've made such a mess of the distribution side, especially in America, no-one knows they exist, and if they do, they can't find anywhere to go and hit them. They look amazing, and seem to perform great, but the massive price tag, and rubbish distribution will end up putting a lot of people off.

The Price Tommo quoted was way less than Mizuno equivalent . I'm getting Q £699 for MP 15/4 mixed set his was £600 with custom shaft

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's good if you can use the top-end clubs, but £600 for the game-improvement 545's is pretty expensive. Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel like I'm in a position where I can justify spending £600 on Irons.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
Well, if Srixon play their cards right they're onto a winner. What a super set of irons they are. Awesome feel off the face, the last time I felt this from an iron was when I tried Vaga’s. Great looking clubs, great through the turf, good distance, especially from forged irons. After playing sunday I used the last hour of daylight to hit a few balls and the last time I done that was when I started playing.