• Start date
D

Deleted Member 1156

Let's all get out on the course and play golf woohooooo

Oh.....hang on a minute....... :confused:

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Looked out the bedroom window this morning at the 18th's nice white blanket. Bedroom 21C; 18th -6C - I guess Sky Golf gets the vote.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I am old school its not Spring until the 21st.

I work on 3 month seasons. Dec/Jan/Feb is winter then Mar/Apr/May is spring then its Sep/Oct/Nov is autumn and finally Jun/Jul/Aug is summer.

I like to mix it up a bit :thup:

D

Deleted member 21258

Would be nicer if it was a touch warmer and without the white stuff coming out the sky.

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Currently sat in my office, watching the garden turn whiter and whiter.

Very depressing to already know that there'll be no golf possible all weekend.

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mods can we blackball this fella, or restrict him to only 2 posts a month that says the words "sunshine, ambient, 30 degrees" or any other weather related words.

If he mentions "roasting", check the relevance first. :D

Ban him? The way he keeps putting pics up on faceache I rckon we should sort out a Spanish forum meet, and sort him out while we're there!:angry:;)

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Current weather aside - Why on earth can't we put the clocks forward Now.
We'd still be getting sunrise before 8am and light until past 7pm. Just seems pointless waiting another 4 weeks

Whos in charge of these kind of things, is there someone I can speak to about this? :mmm:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can't remember it ever being this cold in March, but I googled it and apparently it has snowed in March more often than I thought. Oh well.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Current weather aside - Why on earth can't we put the clocks forward Now.
We'd still be getting sunrise before 8am and light until past 7pm. Just seems pointless waiting another 4 weeks

Whos in charge of these kind of things, is there someone I can speak to about this? :mmm:

I agree dave.

Spring starts for me when I can get 9-12 holes in after work (probably next week).

I do understand the Scottish point of view, but don't see why we cant have EMT and SMT, so we can have the clocks an hour different.

Big sign at Gretna will do the trick.:thup:

BTW it will be someone down south, probably a name like Farquar or Tim.