12th July day before Woking but not NZ.

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hello guys just seeing if anyone is playing around the area but not at New Zealand GC on the 12th. I'm playing in the forum meet at Woking and was going to travel down Monday afternoon. I'm not doing NZ but looking for a game in the area within a reasonable distance or anywhere between Cambridge and Woking on the 12th July
I was hoping to get a game with The Diablo at West Byfleet but that unlikely with Matt's missus expecting around that time
If anyone fancies a game or is playing already and has space for a little one let me know. cheers Pat

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I am ravelling to Surrey on the Sunday for mum in laws birthday. She's in Elstead, between Godalming and Farnham. It is likely we'll stay over for a few days, so I will be about at some point for a game. (although my home course is in Wales, so can't sign anyone in :) )

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I am ravelling to Surrey on the Sunday for mum in laws birthday. She's in Elstead, between Godalming and Farnham. It is likely we'll stay over for a few days, so I will be about at some point for a game. (although my home course is in Wales, so can't sign anyone in :) )
Hi Ian I will do some exploring and DM you with some options if your interested. Probably prefer mid afternoon game. might get a decent twilight rate somewhere. or if you have anywhere you fancy playing let me know. I'm not fussed where I play.

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Cant see any rates for Hindhead this year. I can give them call. last year £98 no twilight from what I can see.
Farnham £70-75 looks nice
West Hil do a twilight rate still £90???
West Surrey £50 twilight looks good.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Pine Ridge is in great condition at the moment, the greens were exceptional when I played there a couple of weeks ago.

A great public course and good option especially if you haven't played there before.

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have a tee booked at 15.10 on 12th July at West Surrey for me and Ian M if anyone wants to join us. Never played but supposed to be and looks a cracking track. £50 twilight rate if anyone fancies it!!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I have a tee booked at 15.10 on 12th July at West Surrey for me and Ian M if anyone wants to join us. Never played but supposed to be and looks a cracking track. £50 twilight rate if anyone fancies it!!
It is a nice course, but good luck on the climb up 17.:D