1° upright! Thank you so much!!!

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
For years I’ve always been a player who plays off the toe a bit but since some swing changes it has gotten worse and the leading toe edge into the ground is ruining shots.

That was until someone mentioned being taller on here and having all their clubs 1° upright. I’ve since had mine changed today and wow what a difference it’s made! Everything out of the middle!

Sincere thanks to whoever it was!

p.s. I also had a loft check and it’s interesting how clubs change over the years. Especially the more used ones!

Attachments

• F3E4B0FA-A850-4571-BDDE-C32BBC126E03.jpeg
    F3E4B0FA-A850-4571-BDDE-C32BBC126E03.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 53

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
For years I’ve always been a player who plays off the toe a bit but since some swing changes it has gotten worse and the leading toe edge into the ground is ruining shots.

That was until someone mentioned being taller on here and having all their clubs 1° upright. I’ve since had mine changed today and wow what a difference it’s made! Everything out of the middle!

Sincere thanks to whoever it was!

p.s. I also had a loft check and it’s interesting how clubs change over the years. Especially the more used ones!
I just can't imagine 1° making a difference. Also height has little to do with it, it's the wrist to floor measurement which is important. I'm 5'11½" &, because of very short legs my mate, who is 5'5"has a bigger wrist to floor measurement than me. My clubs are 3° flat. If they were adjusted to fit they'd snap.

Teebs

Visit site
I just can't imagine 1° making a difference. Also height has little to do with it, it's the wrist to floor measurement which is important. I'm 5'11½" &, because of very short legs my mate, who is 5'5"has a bigger wrist to floor measurement than me. My clubs are 3° flat. If they were adjusted to fit they'd snap.

I'm the same as you, I wear 30" leg trousers and most are still a little long on me. Mine are 1° flat..

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I would been sat here typing the same thing but it’s made a massive difference. You would not believe how much off the toe I’ve been. At some points I’ve caught the outside edge.

You’re right about measurement but the way. American golf put me in a set with “3/4 inch” extra length because I was tall and I used to fat a lot of shots. Then my last fitting up at SGGT 6 years ago they said I was a standard and I’ve not fatted it since.

I said “3/4 inch” as the clubs ranged from 0.25” to 1.25” longer from the manufacturer. Wilson Staff for anyone interested.