“ Grandad, what country are Lesbians from”

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
So on Friday me and Missis T came back from Manchester having seen Mr Sheeran. Dropped off one suitcase and put another two in the boot. Within an hour we were on our way to pick up the grandsproggs, we were going to Mablethorpe for a couple of days. I had young Bradley Tash sat in the front with me. Alls going well and then he says quite seriously “ Grandad “. I glanced at him and he had a real serious quizzical look on his face. “ wassup Bradley “ I says. “ What country are Lesbians from” He said. For the first time in a long time I was silenced. The way he said it I knew he was not pillocking me. “ Why do you ask “ I said. It transpired that his best friend in the whole wide world is a girl in year six, he is in year four. She is off to comprehensive school next month and I think he loves her. In as professional a manner as I could, I explained to him the answer to his question.
Now he is a bright sensitive kid and he now fully understands the answer to his question, but is a little upset now the penny has dropped that his/ there love will never flourish. However I then explained to him that she will need in the future friends who are boys and not boyfriends and that is where he comes in. With that he seemed very happy and grandad could focus on keeping the car out of the hedge bottom.
Oh the joys of children.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
So on Friday me and Missis T came back from Manchester having seen Mr Sheeran. Dropped off one suitcase and put another two in the boot. Within an hour we were on our way to pick up the grandsproggs, we were going to Mablethorpe for a couple of days. I had young Bradley Tash sat in the front with me. Alls going well and then he says quite seriously “ Grandad “. I glanced at him and he had a real serious quizzical look on his face. “ wassup Bradley “ I says. “ What country are Lesbians from” He said. For the first time in a long time I was silenced. The way he said it I knew he was not pillocking me. “ Why do you ask “ I said. It transpired that his best friend in the whole wide world is a girl in year six, he is in year four. She is off to comprehensive school next month and I think he loves her. In as professional a manner as I could, I explained to him the answer to his question.
Now he is a bright sensitive kid and he now fully understands the answer to his question, but is a little upset now the penny has dropped that his/ there love will never flourish. However I then explained to him that she will need in the future friends who are boys and not boyfriends and that is where he comes in. With that he seemed very happy and grandad could focus on keeping the car out of the hedge bottom.
Oh the joys of children.
?? brilliant that.
Bless him.