Zen Golf Mechanics (Marcus Bell + Robin Matthews-Williams)

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Feel like it’s all too expensive - was just wondering if someone has put together there own version & which spinning discs did they buy ?

I bought discs from Amazon. They were about £6 each iirc. I made the balance board myself out of some wood lying around. Haven’t put them together but there is a video on YouTube of someone who did.

Yorks golfer

Visit site
I recently enquired to find out what the content was for a £500 3 hour lesson, I didn’t really gain any insight into the lesson from the explanation. I don’t like the arrogance shown by them towards other coaching techniques, if they are that good then why do that??
I don’t mind anyone making money but £500 for 3 hours and then getting you to buy a piece of wood for £299 ??

Notleadingbythree

Visit site
I recently enquired to find out what the content was for a £500 3 hour lesson, I didn’t really gain any insight into the lesson from the explanation. I don’t like the arrogance shown by them towards other coaching techniques, if they are that good then why do that??
I don’t mind anyone making money but £500 for 3 hours and then getting you to buy a piece of wood for £299 ??

Bobthesock

Visit site
As they say a fool and his money are easily parted. I used to like the videos as well. Has anyone heard of anyone visiting these guys and having a huge improvement? Like say 14 handicap to 3?

stevench

Club Champion
Visit site
Marcus was a great coach for me when it used to be £25-£30 a lesson.
I just can't even begin to fathom what's happened that he can now charge these sort of prices but at the end of the day someone's paying it otherwise it wouldn't be that price.

RRidges

Visit site
"Finding your own blueprint instead of someone else giving you one"
"its the mindset that allows the skillset to organise the mechanics"
"the most important shot in golf is the next one"
"making very fine adjustments, you're tweaking the dial and your tolerances are getting tighter and tighter and tigher"
"so whats going to make the biggest difference then, just getting control over the ball flight?"

I lasted 6 minutes. Boy, the cliches, waffle, and golf swingspeak diarrhia inanities. People pay for that ???
Certainly lots of drivelish waffle. But if the effect is to clear the mind of previous conceptions - and it works - then it's fine by me. I'll still simply go for the basic approach of a LM, maybe with some tools such as the hula hoop, as I an understand the effects of those numbers and the demonstrated flight.

Newtonuti

Visit site
“Limited to 12 places and a cost of £2,499”
that’s got to be a P take surely!
Totally believable for them.

My brother in law wanted to start playing golf again, and raved about Zen, until he saw the price that was :LOL: I'm not entirely sure it'd be my thing, I'm a bit of a geek and like a scientific approach to things.

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
The earlier video lessons were great a lot of the waffle edited out but the latest content switches me right off

still some interesting concepts and i'd be more inclined to try out this method of coaching than a pro who wants me to hit positions in a takeaway or backswing etc

Yorks golfer

Visit site
Has to be a joke. You could have a lesson package in dubai for that
To be honest it makes you wonder how many people are involved in this business and if it’s just the coach and the video guy then ching ching!!
To charge someone £500 for a lesson but then give the same lines and lesson to everyone is taking the P!!