Your chance to sort your bunker woes with a renowned GM Top 25 and tour coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
Is your bunker play costing you shots pretty much every time you have the misfortune to visit one?

If so, we have a great opportunity for some serious one-on-one bunker advice from one of the best teachers in the land – GM Top 25 coach, Clive Tucker, who has worked with Graeme McDowell and David Howell among others.

This photo and video shoot will result in content for both the magazine and our digital channels, so if you’re interested in being considered as one of Clive’s three bunker pupils and starring in the March issue of the magazine, the details of the day are as follows:-

Date: Tuesday 6th December
Where: Wildwood Golf & Country Club, Alfold, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8JE
Time: TBA but probably from around 9am

If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please reply to me (ellwoodgolfmedia@talktalk.net) with the following details…

Name
Forum name
Date of birth
Mobile number
Handicap
Home club
Brief summary of your bunker problems (can be greenside, fairway, certain types of lie, fat, thin, too much spin, too little spin, not enough height or whatever!)

I will let the three successful forumers know a week from today (Fri 25th Nov) by email and a post on this thread (likely to be in the evening as I will be travelling that day)

Last edited:

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
Sorry - it has taken a little while to finalise things, but the three forumers heading to Wildwood next Tuesday for a bunker lesson are...

Hines57
johnnydee
Rip-it

Look forward to seeing you there

Status
Not open for further replies.