Yorkshire & NE vs Northwest - The War of the Roses

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
Right folks, any takers for a match?

Providing we can all agree on a date & venue and can get enough from each side, who's up for it?

I'm thinking maybe sometime in May/June when we have more chance of decent weather and either somewhere inbetween Huddersfield & Oldham ish as a neutral venue (Jeez, it sounds like a fight is taking place doesnt it lol) or we could play a home & away tie.

If you're interested, leave your name (and who you're playing for if you're not already listed in the Yorks & NE team as i dont know who plays for the NW) and any specific dates you cant make.

<u>Yorkshire & NE Team</u>
KeefG (any dates for me are fine)

<u>Northwest Team</u>

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
The trouble is I'm actaully Scottish living in Lincolnshire so I'm really confused who I can play for lol
I guess I'll have to wait for another Lincs golfer to join the forum to get a game :(

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The trouble is I'm actaully Scottish living in Lincolnshire so I'm really confused who I can play for lol
I guess I'll have to wait for another Lincs golfer to join the forum to get a game :(

Not meaning to hijack but where are you in Lincolnshire. You mentioned Angus in another post so clearly know my club. Being in Rutland I am on the Lincolnshire border and could do with trying out a few other courses.

HartleyHare

Assistant Pro
Visit site
ooh, forgot to say i'll be okay for any date (weekend) except Saturday 16th May, i've organised a society day from work then.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Right folks, any takers for a match?

Providing we can all agree on a date & venue and can get enough from each side, who's up for it?

Whoops, I'm a bit slow, been away for 72 hours.....

Would RGuk like to play.....?......pontificates, goes for a beer outside, checks diary, phones a friend.....

YES!!! Oldham.....looks about right.