Yonex Golf Clubs

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My local range is having a YONEX demo day Tuesday, and I have to admit I dont know much about there kit.

I am going to go along and have a swing and see what I think but is there any wepons I should be looking out for??

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If I am honest this will be my first demo day can anyone tell me what goes on? Do I just get to pick up club and have a whack or does someone talk me through the process?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
From my experience, there are normally two or three bays reserved and you get a bay and the balls (balls are normally free on demo days) and have a quick chat with the guy about what you play off etc and then try a 6 iron out. If he has a monitor in one of the bays you can book a slot (or if its quiet just slide in) and he'll take a look at you hitting and look at your stats and then advise from there. He'll give you different shaft specs (and maybe different models) to try until you are happy and the figures on the system are thier optimum for your swing

He might be able to do you a price for buying on the day but he should give you the basic information to take away with you.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a Yonex demo day coming up in a couple of weeks. Callaway are doing one at the same time. They have both been allocated a teaching bay and are booking 30 min slots.
What they are bringing I have no idea.

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My son was ill so I had to give it a miss, I was only really going for the experince anyway.

I am really being drawn towards Mizuno at the moment though and will defo be looking to get a bit more info on them.