Yet another Twitter storm!

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Gonzo basically outed Simon Dyson as being a "deliberate" cheat.

After that BMW spike mark incident of 2013!!!!

Wolf

Visit site
Bit of a non story as everyone knows it happened, more of a question of was there any need to bring it up all this time later.

Best part of it is Eddie Pepperrell reply.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Bit of a non story as everyone knows it happened, more of a question of was there any need to bring it up all this time later.

Cheating in a professional golf tournament is a non story?

Strange as I seem to remember it being a big thing at the time.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
I wonder how much cheating goes on in the pro game? I guess in the televised stuff its pretty tricky, although there have been a few high profile cases, I think a Scottish chap moving his ball marker perhaps and got banned?

D

Deleted member 15344

Pretty pathetic from Gonzalo tbh - why drag up old news , Dyson broke a rule he was punished and it’s pretty much ruined his career , what exactly does Gonzalo have to gain from dragging it back up again - agree with Dyson reply , sad little man.
Shame Dyson didn’t get the same sympathy or benefit of the doubt that Thompson did

Elliot Saltman was banned

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Pretty pathetic from Gonzalo tbh - why drag up old news , Dyson broke a rule he was punished and it’s pretty much ruined his career , what exactly does Gonzalo have to gain from dragging it back up again - agree with Dyson reply , sad little man.
Shame Dyson didn’t get the same sympathy or benefit of the doubt that Thompson did

I do agree it's a very pathetic post and clearly shows a huge amount of needle!

Wolf

Visit site
Cheating in a professional golf tournament is a non story?

Strange as I seem to remember it being a big thing at the time.
It's is years later unless you want to live in the past.

At the time big issue, now a non issue and in the past, time to move on

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

I'm not on Twitter. What was Eddie's reply? When his comments get put up elsewhere they are usually pretty spot on

dronfield

Visit site
Unfortunately this is one of the problems with modern social media, where people write stuff, possibly then regret it, but it is then in the public domain.
All a bit unneccessary, and due to popularity of Twitter in no time it will have had 1000s of views / responses, with nobody coming out of it very well, and it taking another 5 years to be forgotton!

Rich

D

Deleted member 17920

Agree with this, why did he feel the need to bring it up.

Proper grade A for doing that.

Dyson has served his time and everyone else has moved on.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I doubt it. He was struggling on tour and I think had lost his tour card so was playing Challenge Tour and was struggling there too so maybe he thought it was time to rest the body after his injury woes and do something else. Doubt Gonzo's comment even registered