Yes Putters

heronsghyll

Head Pro
Visit site
Putting is a very personal thing. In all honesty what suits one person does not always suit another, you have to try things until you find one that works for you.

I bought a Yes putter 4 years ago, and I still love it. However, YOU might hate it.

Buy the thing - give it a go, and as one of the other posters said - sell it on if you don't like it. Nothing to lose????

DappaDonDave

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've got a yes valerie, it's been a game changer this year, its helped me improve my lag putting and the weight just feels right. if you cant hit a putter out of the centre, maybe a lesson is due (in response to the guy quoting westie).

mykweb

Assistant Pro
www.mykweb.co.uk
I've got a yes valerie, it's been a game changer this year, its helped me improve my lag putting and the weight just feels right. if you cant hit a putter out of the centre, maybe a lesson is due (in response to the guy quoting westie).
That was me, I was not saying that is How I put. I was commenting on a previous post with regards to the balls pinging off the face in the wrong direction.

My putting is good, but I just want to find a new putter I am comfortable with. Hence the topic