xmas & New Year

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Re: xmas & New Year

ah dont be like that miffy, there there it will all be better soon. ;)

if it makes you feel better metcheck are not filling me with faith.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

Smiffy, I thought you could do the 27th? If you're not there, then flip it, I'll play with anyone!

Weather permitting, I will be there.
I was trying to boost your confidence. You stood a good chance of beating the bacon roll. Would have been close, I think it would have held you off until the 17th, but a win is a win.

D

Deleted member 1418

Anyone still hopeful after today? Took a walk over my place today and the snow was halfway up the pins !!!

captgray

Club Champion
Visit site

Dear Friends
rain will be coming and it is another week away.
Can I please have those who could be coming on the monday 27that West Malling to let me know please. I will go over on xmas eve anyway if there is doubt it is happening I will drive over on the monday at 8 and let people know if it is not on if people give me their phone nos.
Also if anyone wants a game on the tuesday I ma available as well.
God Bless
Graham

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

I'm still suffering with my cold. Had the bloody thing now for over 3 weeks and it seems to be getting worse.
Ache all over and feel like shite.
If I'm feeling OK and the weather is not too bad I will still be there

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site

Hopefully I should be able to make it Graham but won't know for sure until nearer the day as it depends on whether my son goes back to Southampton Sunday/Monday/Tuesday.

If I can't make Monday, Tuesday might be on.

Will be in touch when I know more.

I think that most of us are only about an hour away so a post about conditions before 9am if that is possible would be ideal for most. Only those coming from further away might need a call.

captgray

Club Champion
Visit site

We dont normally we have temp green on the 2nd hole of one course as we are rebuilding and putting drainage in.
There is a possibility of maybe one or two remembering last year but we dont play off mats and one course there was a couple.
Graham

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

We dont normally we have temp green on the 2nd hole of one course as we are rebuilding and putting drainage in.
There is a possibility of maybe one or two remembering last year but we dont play off mats and one course there was a couple.
Graham

So in answer to the question, was that a yes?

captgray

Club Champion
Visit site

I dont know we dont normally I said the spitfire course the second hole is a temp green as they are redoing green.
last year after the snow there were a couple including that one
G

D

Deleted member 1418

Sorry chaps, just had to rearrange a family get-together for that day so I am unfortunately out. If you manage to play have a good one.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

would love to play but as much as i want to i can only see two outcomes.

1) Snowed off
2) ...... barely playable on a shed load of temps.

Fair play to any of you guys braving the weather though, hope you have a good game, Me... ill be tucked up indoors, log fire blazing with good food and cold beer.

See you in june when its in better condition :)

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

Profuse apologies but I'm currently suffering from a severe cold/flu and seeing the Metcheck forecast of -4 degrees on Monday has also prompted me to pull out of this proposed meet.
I appreciate all your efforts in trying to arrange this captgray and hopefully we will get a chance for another game at your club in the New Year as I haven't played West Malling yet despite it being fairly close to me.
Apologies again.
Rob