WW3 -All Russia / Ukraine stuff here please-

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Anyone who thinks Putin is nuts (and he clearly is), needs to turn on Sky News right now and watch Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova taking questions from the world’s media.

She takes being scarily bonkers to a whole new level.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
just watching the news conference from the Russian ministry of foreign affairs - i am not sure how the spokesperson can keep a straight face while answering
An AK 47 pointed at your loved ones tends to focus the mind I would imagine ?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
...the guy in the Kremlin is a nut who is more than likely making decisions while under the influence and has his sole finger on a nuclear button which can't be overturned as elsewhere in the world...
What a load of drivel!
Putin may be a megalomaniac, but not 'nuts'!

Last edited:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Anyone who thinks Putin is nuts (and he clearly is), needs to turn on Sky News right now and watch Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova taking questions from the world’s media.

She takes being scarily bonkers to a whole new level.

she was so scatty it was actually quite funny with all her deflecting

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
What a load of drivel!

Missis T has had her hair done today, the hairdresser was telling her that a woman was in a couple of days ago and she has heard that there is 3 clones of Putin ?
I have no proof of that but I think that could be drivel as well.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Missis T has had her hair done today, the hairdresser was telling her that a woman was in a couple of days ago and she has heard that there is 3 clones of Putin ?
Good story though! o_O
Perhaps derived from POTUS's '3 helicopters' strategy.

Last edited:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site

does she also think that the Queen is a shape shifting lizard?

Swango1980

Visit site
Looks like 2 separate vids of the squishing(s?). Land and roads look different too!
I think it only appears that way because the first video is at a very shallow angle from the building. I'm guessing Sky would not be so quick to verify the videos if they were of different incidents?

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had a chat with me mum this morning about all this, well she brought it up, and the blokes who attended the bridge club yesterday were actually on Putins side. They said that the USA had their noses in the Ukraine trough, and virtually every trough in the world and had to be stopped. Now I don't know about this, but if it's true you kinda see where Putins coming from.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
?BREAKING?: Russia threatens Sweden & Finalnd with "military and political consequences" if they join NATO.

He's completely crackers ?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I think it only appears that way because the first video is at a very shallow angle from the building. I'm guessing Sky would not be so quick to verify the videos if they were of different incidents?
Check the contours of the land though. 1st vid indicates zig-zag paved area, as in car parking area. 2nd shows consistent grass.
I agree with your comment about re Sky's verification. 2 incidents would make it worse!! Pleased to see 'victim' survived.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
What a load of drivel!
Putin may be a megalomaniac, but not 'nuts'!

Maybe Putin is suffering from early stage dementia being a man of 69 years young? mixed with a personality trait of resentful narcissism.

This combination makes him essentially dangerous to himself and problematic.

This is what the Sun or Daily Mail newspapers like to describe as 'Mad'. Something their readers can get their teeth into. Nuance not being appreciated.

Swango1980

Visit site
Check the contours of the land though. 1st vid indicates zig-zag paved area, as in car parking area. 2nd shows consistent grass.
I agree with your comment about re Sky's verification. 2 incidents would make it worse!! Pleased to see 'victim' survived.
In the first video, the zig zag area (beneath the car) is actually the roof of a building, much closer to the camera than the car. Initially I thought it was right next to the car, but on closer inspection it looks like a building roof.