Wtd Powakaddy hood

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi all I'm looking for a powakaddy dri tech hood lost my hood playing another course and no one has handed it in so don't think I'm getting it back, need a replacement asap if anyone has one or or know of were I can buy one,
Thanks

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
When my Titleist hood broke (popper studs tore off), I emailed them asking where I could buy a replacement and they sent me one free of charge.
Powakaddy may do the same if you try this approach.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Same happened to my Titleist and they sent a free replacement, I have contacted powakaddy so see what happens hopefully they can do the same as Titleist

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Powakaddy got back to me, very quick response, they have them at £25 + postage and have a couple left, so I won't be getting a freebie like Titleist,

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Powakaddy got back to me, very quick response, they have them at £25 + postage and have a couple left, so I won't be getting a freebie like Titleist,
Kind of crappy, but a solution nevertheless, I guess.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Oh aye 100% I was expecting to buy a new bag, I have an old stadry hood that I found in my locker I'm going to try that first see if it fits, I'm more annoyed no one handed it in

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
When my Titleist hood broke (popper studs tore off), I emailed them asking where I could buy a replacement and they sent me one free of charge.
Powakaddy may do the same if you try this approach.
Thanks for this, Ive just got a new hood coming as exactly the same happened to mine :)

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
The last pro shop I worked in had a box full of unclaimed head covers.
The problem is, people find them on the course, fully intending to hand them in and then forget. They can sit in people's bag for weeks/months