Would you consider using a 48-inch driver?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nope. I'm nowhere near good enough with a driver to be able to use one at that length. I suspect I would be better going the other way, shorter not longer.

You are going to start getting the trick shot boys teaching pro's shortly. They have been using comedy drivers for a while now.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Nope. I'm nowhere near good enough with a driver to be able to use one at that length. I suspect I would be better going the other way, shorter not longer.

You are going to start getting the trick shot boys teaching pro's shortly. They have been using comedy drivers for a while now.

To be fair when you're 53" tall a 48" driver is more of hat-rack than a golf club :giggle:

D

Deleted member 29109

I had a go playing with an uncut driver shaft for a bit of fun.
Couldn't find the ball with the club face.
Struggled to keep the ball in the confines of the driving range.
Gained no distance.

Did have a good laugh trying it though.

It could have gone better with a bit of playing around with different shafts and head weights etc. But I couldn't be bothered.

I'm waiting to get out to the range to see how my shorter lighter driver goes.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The focus group was asked, "How can we sell more premium drivers?" and some comedian at the back of the room shouted, "Make them buy two!"

I'll pass, thanks. :)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i'd give one a go, prob the only way i'm going to be able to get that extra 20 yards i need to get over our new bunkers... in fact i'd give a 50 a go if it did that:LOL:

Last edited: