Worst club in your bag?

deesta

Hacker
Visit site
Definitely the putter! I'm in desperate need of a change..I think the 2 ball design is making me over complicate my lining up. I putt better with my dad's old 1960 something RH A-blade than I do with a LH odyssey...Gonna be trying a LH blade VERY soon

A

Alex1975

Hey bob, what did you think the majority of people would say out of interest?

A

Alex1975

Hey bob, what did you think the majority of people would say out of interest?

I would have thought driver or putter.
Either lots of 3 putts or drivers in the trees/OOB

That being the case, why are we all advised to practice our 120Y in shots? Surly we should be working on driving and putting?!!

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
It's more difficult to cure someone of a slice/hook than it a poor short game.
Changing a slice/hook requires a new swingpath and clubface position at impact. Not easy
The short game can be improved much more easily by learning a few new techniques and a bit of practice

A

Alex1975

It's more difficult to cure someone of a slice/hook than it a poor short game.
Changing a slice/hook requires a new swingpath and clubface position at impact. Not easy
The short game can be improved much more easily by learning a few new techniques and a bit of practice

Great answer, goto the head of the class! :D

Gazboy

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just one club? I can think of four that get me into so much trouble or cost me a lot of shots - my driver, my lob wedge and my putter but the king of the FUBAR's has to be my 3h, I've barely used it in 9 months and when I do it results in a lost ball, every time.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
58* wedge for me aswell.

Take it too often around the green without thinking and would give myself a better chance of getting up and down using alternatives!!

big_russ

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Putter - I have struggled all on the greens with 3 and 4 putts after finding fairways and greens in regulation.I had a putting lesson earlier in the year but have not had any great improvement.
This week i have increased the shaft length by nearly 4 inches and put a new mid size grip on and so far I feel more comfortable and confident. We will see what tomorrows comp brings.

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Driver would cost me the most as said with topped drives and hooks/slices OOB etc. Then I can just as easily 3 putt from 10 feet. Then again I can also drain it in 2 from 20'. After that take your pick from any of the others!!