World Cup Of Golf

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
What a climax to this event.

Congratulations to our friends north of the border on a thrilling victory. I love it when yanks lose!

It made really good viewing this morning and it was nice to see Monty somewhere near his best again. I'm sure the £400k each they will recieve will make victory even sweeter!

As an Englishman obviously I am slightly disappointed but then I am more than used to this feeling after recent events.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good for these two, and Scotland.

What happened to England? Funny to look at all Monty's achievements next to Marc!!

There were some good pairings....Goosen/Immelman.

All yank bashing approved around here!!!

Dave

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
I used to work with a yank, we had a stand up row over his insistance that the word "colour" is spelt "color", he threw a hissy fit and said that I had to change it in our advert.

I reminded him that it was his illiterate forfathers who bastardised our language and told him where to go.

Bloody dumb yanks.

DCB

Visit site
I just caught the play-off holes this morning so have just watched Skys re-run of the programme thisafternoon. Some stunning golf on sho today. As a whole the event really did produce good "TV" golf. An exciting four days of golf in two different formats, Forball and Foursomes. Good scoring by most of the big name teams.

There seemed to be huge crowds out to see what was going on which can only be good for golf in that part of the world.

Well done Monty and Marc.

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I would love to see Monty win a Major, it would be great for British golf and I bet he'd win Sports personality of what ever year he wins it. Does that mean with all the money he would win for the major he could afford a personality!