Wordle

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don't know how to share mine without it showing the words I've tried so won't post it as a spoiler but today I managed to get three letters correct in my first guess all in the wrong place. Second guess I got all five letters correct but all in the wrong place, which I've never seen before. Got it on the third guess.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I use ROUTE and SLAIN as the normal two starters, although depending on what the first of them reveals I might then change tack, but those two again give all the vowels and some of the main consonants. Shamelessly stolen from another Wordler on here, thank you whoever it was that I can't remember
That was me - they contain the ten most common letters in the dictionary. I used to use those two (or anagrams of them) but now tend to vary my start with a word of two vowels and three cononants from from them - then tailor choices depending on what's been revealed

phillarrow

Visit site
Unlucky not to get a birdie today
Wordle 270 4/6

??⬜?⬜
????⬜
⬜????
?????

Daily Quordle #51
4️⃣7️⃣
5️⃣6️⃣
quordle.com
?⬜?⬜⬜ ⬜?⬜?⬜
??⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
?⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
????? ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜?⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜?⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ?????

??⬜⬜? ⬜?⬜⬜?
⬜⬜⬜⬜? ?⬜⬜⬜?
?⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜?⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜?? ?⬜⬜⬜⬜
????? ⬜⬜???
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ?????

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I don't know how to share mine without it showing the words I've tried so won't post it as a spoiler but today I managed to get three letters correct in my first guess all in the wrong place. Second guess I got all five letters correct but all in the wrong place, which I've never seen before. Got it on the third guess.
Snap (almost). I got four with first guess…all in wrong place. Second guess I had all five correct, but all in the wrong place. And yes…got it on third guess. Not happened before for me.

D

Deleted member 1147

Snap (almost). I got four with first guess…all in wrong place. Second guess I had all five correct, but all in the wrong place. And yes…got it on third guess. Not happened before for me.

When you've finished it, it will come up with your stats, there is a share button. Click that, and then paste into the forum reply box. 1647422331134.png

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don't normally post this one but it's the first time I've done it by round 10.

Daily Octordle #51
7️⃣3️⃣
?6️⃣
8️⃣4️⃣
5️⃣9️⃣
octordle.com
⬜?⬜⬜⬜ ⬜???⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜?⬜?⬜
?⬜⬜⬜⬜ ?????
?⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛