Woodhall Spa Hotchkin Course Saturday 16th June 2018 (day before Forest Pines)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
My bruv and I both loved Woodhall Spa, a glorious course which battered us once the wind got past a light puff. Playing with Kraxx and Khamelion, who were fabulous company, we were often in greenside bunkers where it was only possible to see inches of the flag top when contemplating how to propel the ball both vertically up, and to get it to go forward too??

Stu scored a very credible 33 points on one of the toughest courses I've played, I shot 17 points on the front 9 but only 9 coming back as the wind strengthened and I went into too many bunkers.

Great day thanks to Glyn, and I managed to extend my culinary expertise by studying the menu in the Indian restaurant and ordering the same as John (jobr1850) as he seemed to know what was what (good choice though)

Cheers again Glyn 😁

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thanks again Glyn, really enjoyed the course and had a good laugh playing with you, Dan and Mark.

The course is stunning, the local knowledge was invaluable :)

Great indian in the evening and a great start to a brilliant three day trip.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great day on at Woodhall on Saturday, great company on the round and good banter as well, thank you Chris and Steve for putting up with my hacking it around, specially on the back 9.

Thank you very much for sorting the day Glyn, much appreciated.

Twinman

Visit site
Fantastic day. Enjoyed the bunkers immensely as I spent so much time in them. Great company. Thanks to Glyn for organising.