Woburn balances due...payment details.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Hate to have to ask you guys but unfortunately the balance for the Woburn trip is now due to be collected as I have to have the payment with the golf club by the end of February.
You can either send me a cheque, (payable to Mr R Smith), or complete a bank transfer if this is easier for you.
If you wish to send a cheque, please make sure that you write your site "nickname" on the back of it so that I know who has sent it.
Please post to.....

MR R SMITH
72 DORSET ROAD
BEXHILL ON SEA
EAST SUSSEX
TN40 1SQ

If you would rather pay by bank transfer, please PM me and I will reply with the bank details that you need.
As I say, the payment must be with Woburn by the end of February, if you want to postdate your cheques until the end of this month that will be ok. I won't be banking them until the third week of February and will then write one large cheque out myself for the whole amount.
Your earliest attention to this would be much appreciated. I love organising golf trips, it's fairly easy really. I hate chasing people for the money.
Any questions please ask, or as I say PM me if you wish to pay by bank transfer. I will, of course, update this thread as and when I receive payments.
Also, please note.........we have coffee and bacon rolls on arrival, a two course carvery between rounds BUT THERE IS NO MEAL ARRANGED AFTER THE GAME!!!!!!
:whistle::whistle::whistle: