Visit site
mix117.jpg

By bighobit at 2012-04-11

OUCH!

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Hopefully nothing injured apart from pride. Go on then talk us through it

La Manga. I'm the guy laid out. It was early morning, after a heavy session the night before. There's a sharp left as you come onto the bridge, and the guy driving took it too quick. The backend fish tailed and the buggy flipped. I was the airbag for the driver as it landed on my side.

Plenty of scrapes and bruises + my new driver lost its head on the bridge parapet.

MKDave

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My dad and I were playing a round at a local course and got to the 18th before he ignored the ditch and we went straight in. More shock than anything with a few 'oi oi's from the bar' we pushed it back out, handed in the key and made a swift exit. How the window didn't go through I'll never know but they are sturdy little things these days.

When I was about 15/16 in floride my dad went for a round and let me drive the buggy. I drove straight into a tree and buckled the wheel. We pushed it back to the buggy garage and just grabbed another buggy! They had universal keys and I'm pretty sure no one was the wiser!

This is the main reason why I bought my dad a powakaddy and I always carry my clubs!

T

thecraw

That photo would have been better if you had hosted it as a "caption competition".