Winter series events - where you playing?

D

Deleted member 1147

What other events are coming up in the Midlands? I'd be interested in a few, depending on the courses and cost
If you look online at Golfingdays.co.uk, a guy called Mark organises some events

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
If you look online at Golfingdays.co.uk, a guy called Mark organises some events

Kedleston and Notts 👍 £40 is a lot for a winter hack. Sutton charge the same run monthly events and still want £10 extra for order of merit 🤔

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Back again another 2moro

Brampton heath £1000 in prizes up for grabs, about time my A game arrived again 😀 no excuses #TheWarwickshire range today for some fine Monday morning tuning #AmTour 😝

Enjoy your Monday all ⛳

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Took to the roads early yesterday and visited #Buckingham for another winter series £25 with a meal

Course was very good for December layout interesting by no means long, greens in good shape after a friend said in November they looked average.

Very friendly club worth a visit if your localish 👍 £40 for 3rd always helps 😃 1hr 20 mins from Coventry

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Last qualifying comp of the year 2moro @ Brampton heath. currently 5.8 a nice 0.4 would be the perfect Christmas gift :) 38/39pts min 2morro SANTA please :) collect another much needed voucher for golf stuff (sarcasm :-(

it's been two weeks since the clubs came out, could be rusty.

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
The worse nightmare you finish 4th with 37pts and it's a none qualifying event :-( no cut no dreams where made CSS would have been +1 min so at least 5.4 :-( even worse.

guess I'll get to use my extra shot next month :) end of the 2017 have a good crimbo all (split grip chipping worked on course over one handed and double over lap, can you see I'm struggling :) sorry was struggling.