Why why why.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Played a fourball today in a nine hole comp. stood at the club shop and a two ball which was a guy and his passenger wife both in buggy and partner with electric trolley were booked in to tee off after us. We said go before us and we will have your tee time after us. We had let them through last week and they were gone. We played off the whites, them off the yellows. Anyway we followed them down to the tee and they were soon gone. We teed off and off we went. four women were tucked in behind us. now on our front nine there are two bells so at times you have to wait. The first bell a pp partner said before we even got to it " don't bother ringing ave waved um to say take your shots, a minute ago coz they won't reach us" I looked back and two balls were on the fairway 70 yd behind us with another rolling down.
When we got to the 8th hole we had all teed off and one of the women walks over and starts having aright moan about pace of play. In a nutshell I was seething. I policed responded but my I was livid. After nine holes we shook hands and the four of us had played in 2 HR 5 mins.
We continued for the back nine and left them a hole andd half behind. After we put our bats away we were in the bar and one of the ladies came up to me and apologised for speaking out. I told her how long we had taken and said no problems. She apologised again and blamed the heat. But we and mainly me were not happy bunnies.

G

guest100718

Despite the lack of tashisms I still don't know what you are telling me......

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Despite the lack of tashisms I still don't know what you are telling me......

Why whinge about pace of play when there Nowt wrong with it then apologise for it.

As homer said she apologised, but there were four unhappy bunnys out there.

Tongo your a bad man 😁

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Given the threads started here by people who should probably have apologised....think she did well.

Most wouldn't have because they would feel embarrassed.

I really hope you accepted her apology with the enthusiasm it deserved ie you left the bar many hours later with threats of divorce on both sides...

Huge number of things that happen on a golf course, but clearly shouldn't. The number of people who bother to think and reassess their actions is tiny.