Whs qualifying 8 scores

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
Should be easy to work out if you look at your last 20 scores? Check the score differentials and PCC for each round - it sounds like you must have quite a lot of similar scores so maybe multiple 89 scores in there?

Are you looking via the My EG app (or Scottish Golf!) for your account? This makes it easier to understand IMHO.

tobybarker

Visit site
Should be easy to work out if you look at your last 20 scores? Check the score differentials and PCC for each round - it sounds like you must have quite a lot of similar scores so maybe multiple 89 scores in there?

Are you looking via the My EG app (or Scottish Golf!) for your account? This makes it easier to understand IMHO.
Using the wales golf app. It doesn't show pcc. As far as I can see.

IanMcC

Visit site
Using the wales golf app. It doesn't show pcc. As far as I can see.
A couple of my members have pointed this out. I contacted Sandy at Wales Golf. He is going to suggest to the app people that the diffs are added to the app at the next upgrade. if you use the player portal, which can be accessed through a web browser, then adjusted gross scores and PCC can be viewed, but not on the phone app.

Swango1980

Visit site
Thanks. Just trying to get my head around it
Also, in the MyEG App, the 8th best score is not shown as removed until the day after the round, even though your better round on the day is shown as your latest round. So, I'd always give it until the next day to update.

But, as mentioned, the gross score is not the important issue, it is the Score Differential. Your 89 could have been played off a course with higher Slope and Course Rating and PCC could have been higher on that day.