Who's played the Brabazon?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
A bit late in the day to be asking this (seeing as i'm playing tomorrow) but do you need an official handicap certificate to play the PGA & Brabazon?

They say you do, but I've never been asked for one on any of the three occasions I've played there.
If you look like a golfer when you walk into the pro shop I doubt whether you will be asked to produce one.
If you look guilty, shuffle around with a red face and drop clubs/balls/tees all over the floor you may well be asked to prove your proficiency.

;)

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
I've just got holf of my brother finally, he asked when he booked it if we all needed handicap certs and was told by the guy on the phone that as it is winter, they do not strictly enforce the 24 handicap rule, however he did say that there are a few rangers out on the course and anyone seen hacking the place to bits will be asked to leave.

Thats me f**ked then :D lmao

golfcitydweller

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
played it back in 2001...great course ..more water on it than i thought there would be ..played off the middle tee`s.
par three`s r all pretty strong - but wasn`t impressed with the hotel ...pretty shabby.
hope u enjoy it - play well mate
gcd