Who wants a laugh; My golf swing!

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Nothing too bad can go wrong with that swing really :)
Maybe knees a bit too bent at address but apart from that, dont fix what's not broken
A braw swing that obviously works for you :)

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Do you consciously stand over the ball that long fella or was it just for the video to make editting easier? (not being sarcastic btw)

T

thecraw

Did notice that myself Bob, my posture has got a little couched at address so I'll work on that this week at the practice area.

Brendy, yip I have a tendency to freeze at times instead of letting the golf swing go, I may try the Oosthuizen trigger method!

T

thecraw

Smiffy, up yours, in fact I hope your next jobby is a hedgehog!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Ive been trying to get setup, pick a line, waggle tap driver off the ground and swing, no pauses. I have to say the driver is working grand at the moment.

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
you do crouch a fair bit, and i thought you straightened up before impact. im sure bob could super analise it. i cant really comment as ive never seen my swing. come saturday 3 other forumers will have!!!
ps must have been a sunny day as the glare was terrible in my eyes :D :D
pps it doesnt matter how the swing is its the final score that counts, as jim furyck :D

algar5

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ya couple of fannies,filming each other :D :D :D :D.

Good solid swing as ever mate thats why your a Cat 1 golfer.I wouldn't put mine up as there's more moving parts than Charlie Wonkas factory. :eek: